In this package:
1. Family Contact Information Sheet: Keep all your students contact information, emergency numbers, and allergies/limitations on one sheet!
2.Weekly Communication Log: Inform parents of a specific student's day- space for teacher and parents signature and comments if necessary! Helps with behavior
3. Homework Weekly Log: Keep the parents informed if student did his or her HW! Helps with students that lie about homework or have trouble completing homework assignments!
4. Weekly HW log in Spanish.
5. Get parents information using this sheet: Lets you know email, phone number, preferred way of contact, allergies, help at home or internet to complete assignments and parent signature in case students forge the signature in the future.
6. Parent Contact Log: Good to keep track of when you phone, write letters, email or conference with parents. Easy and doable!
7. Daily Parent Contact form: Used for the behavior problems in your class to keep parents informed of their days. You simply highlight either happy, straight or sad face to symbolize how their day went and then add one or two sentences under teacher comments. Could be used to also communicate positive news and improvement. Parent signature is required.
I like to keep these in my parent contact binder!
Its easy and practical!