This Multiple Intelligences student survey will help you glean insight as to what type of learner each of your students are. I like to use the results of this survey for a project soon after it is given, because it's also interesting to see which students really know who they are, and which students seemed to select choices that they thought were popular.
This product contains:
* A one page worksheet has 6 different common leisure activities for elementary students for each of the 8 multiple intelligences.
* A suggested instructional sequence to use along with this survey.
* A one page roster to record learning preferences
* A unit planning page with content delivery ideas categorized by the 8 ways of learning
* 9 page display for a bulletin board
I don't tend to use the results of this survey to group students for the rest of the year since I believe elementary school is a time to try out different interests, as well as strengthen modalities that don't come naturally. However for some learners, it's good to know which modality they need to access in order to learn difficult content. And for reluctant students, it's important to know what types of activities will motivate them.
***Are you looking for more ways to make a personal connection with your students? I have a whole range of management items here! Check out these popular products
★ Student Interest Inventory
★Happy Note Positive Behavior Checklist
★Character Education for Student of the Month
★Caught Being Good Slips
★Student Lesson Plan Template
★Back to School Parent Survey
★ Birthday Pencil Toppers
★ Positive and Constructive Feedback for Peer Editing