Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
1.06 MB | 11 pages
In this playlist, students explore standard RL.11-12.7. They will analyze multiple interpretations of a story, drama, or poem, evaluating how each version interprets the source text. Students look at examples of different texts and practice interpreting their parts as well as the entire text. Students also have the option to view instructional videos and complete practice quizzes or activities.
The playlist includes:
• 12 links to instructional videos or texts
• Excerpts from several texts, including Shakespeare's "Macbeth"
• Definitions of key terms, such as interpretation and source text
• Examples of how to interpret texts
Accompanying Teaching Notes include:
• A review of key terminology
• Additional activities and writing prompts to help your students explore the standard
• Links to additional practice quizzes or activities