Have fun teaching your students how to use context clues to determine meaning of multiple meaning words with these 40 tasks cards. Each task card includes 4 multiple choice answers that are formatted the way students are tested on Standardized and Common Core Tests.
This set includes:
• 40 Multiple Meaning Tasks Cards with 4 Answer Choices
• Scoot Whole Game with Set up and Instructions
• Differentiated Scoot Boards to play (1-20, 21 -40, or 1-40)
• Answer Key
• Four Student Answer Sheets to use as Test or to hold students accountable
• Teacher Recording sheet to keep running records of words students miss.
• Each TASK has FOUR (A/B/C/D) answer choices.
Students will read the task and write (A/B/C/D) on recording sheet or Scoot Sheet.
Students will learn that Homographs, Multiple Meaning Words, are words that are spelled the same, may be pronounced differently, or pronounced the same, but have different meanings.
Save Money and Check out my Whole Multiple Meaning Bundle. Just click on the link below to see if this product can help you add to your literacy centers.
MULTIPLE MEANING WORDS BUNDLE
This resource addresses Common Core Standard L.4
for grades 3-5:
You get HALF OFF ALL MY NEW PRODUCTS the FIRST 24 HOURS POSTED! I am posting NEW PRODUCTS WEEKLY so be sure and CLICK the GREEN STAR by my store name to become a FOLLOWER, and SAVE 50% off my products.
I'd love for you to follow me on INSTAGRAM to get to know the person behind my Oink4PIGTALES store just click the link below.
You can also follow me on my BLOG by clicking on the link below.
To connect with me on Facebook
Please be sure and share anything you have purchased from my store by tagging me in your photos for SPECIAL PROMOTIONS just for YOU!
I hope you and your students enjoy this set!