Also included in
- Help your kids take their vocabulary skills to the next level with this Multiple Meaning Words Bundle. This package contains the Multiple Meaning Words Task Cards, the Multiple Meaning Words Activity Sheets, and the Introductory PowerPoint Presentation. The Task Card Set includes thirty task cardsPrice $8.55Original Price $9.50Save $0.95
- This package of Vocabulary Task Cards includes four sets of cards - Analogies, Connotations, Figurative Language, and Multiple Meaning Words in both the print and the Easel versions, for students to work with activities that take their vocabulary skills to the next level.Also included in the packagePrice $13.50Original Price $15.00Save $1.50
- Language Arts Task Card Sets for grammar, writing process, word parts, vocabulary, and figurative language and imagery. Fifteen sets of task cards with 30 cards per set - lots of practice to help your kids improve their skills and incorporate them into their daily work. Here are the sets that are iPrice $50.63Original Price $56.25Save $5.62
Multiple meaning words include a variety of activities for this vocabulary skills designed for middle school and upper elementary students.
These cards provide a good selection of practice activities including:
- Choose the meaning that fits the sentence.
- Write multiple meanings.
- Write meaning to fit sentence.
- Search for multiple meaning words in sentences.
- Illustrate the meaning.
- Use word in two ways.
- Search in paragraphs.
- Choose the meaning that fits the picture.
- Match sentences with word meanings.
- Identify multiple meanings based on parts of speech.
- Replace words.
These are large task cards are – two cards per page with more content per card than many of the smaller task cards – perfect for older kids who can handle more than one quick question per card.
Included with this set is a blank answer sheet for students to fill in their answers.
These cards can be used in any number of ways - centers or stations, class games like Scoot or Footloose, individual practice, and group or partner activities. They can also be used for quick assessments or for extra review.
With a variety of activity types, plus bonus questions on many of the cards, this set is great for differentiation.
Also included with the task cards is a list of suggestions for ways to use task cards and a list of suggestions for easy differentiation with task cards.
These cards address language standards for vocabulary including understanding multiple meaning words and using context clues to define words.
The Easel Activity is a digital version that is ready to use with one card per slide. It is ready for student use with answer boxes and directions already in place.
For the Google Slides version, see Multiple Meaning Words - Task Cards and Google Slides.
From Classroom in the Middle