Also included in
- Save money with this discounted mega-bundle of 16 sets of CCSS aligned vocabulary task cards 512 task cards altogether! Your students will love learning about synonyms, homophones, idioms, multiple meaning words and more. These sets are Common Core aligned with standards listed. All have challenge$42.43$54.43Save $12.00
- This huge bundle of task cards includes reading skills and strategies, figurative language, vocabulary, sentence building and punctuation, parts of speech, affixes and roots, writing prompts, and plenty of overall ELA test prep and review. There are 107 products in this bundle, but you will get clos$272.93$373.35Save $100.42
Use these 32 multiple choice task cards to reinforce common multiple meaning words (homographs) and improve vocabulary. Each of the featured words appears on two cards. Not only will this help to solidify the words and their meanings, it may also help some students to self-correct as they work.
A student answer sheet is included along with an answer key for self-checking. There is also a Challenge Card that can be used in conjunction with any other card to extend the activity.
Black Line versions of the cards also included for printing on colored paper.
These task cards are perfect for test prep and will work well at literacy centers, stations, for partner work, or with the whole class using a game like Scoot.
Contents of this set include:
- Directions and Suggestions
- 32 Task Cards - Color
- 32 Task Cards - Black Line
- Challenge Card and Cover Card
- Student Answer Sheets
- Answer Key
Common Core Standards addressed in this set:
This resource addresses Common Core Standard L.4 for grades 3-5:
L.4. Determine or clarify the meaning of unknown and multiple-meaning words and phrases based on grade 3 [also applies to grades 4, and 5] reading and content, choosing flexibly from an array of strategies.
Also available in a money-saving Vocabulary Task Card Bundle
Set 1 can be found here.
Purchasing this product grants permission for use by one teacher in his or her own classroom. If you intend to share with others, please purchase an additional license.
Minds in Bloom