Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
In this kit the students will learn about the nine intelligences in a practical way.
They will recognize all the nine types, what each is needed for, what questions to ask to correlate the intelligences with the lessons they are studying, and what studying activities to do to improve this their mastery of this type of intelligence while studying this lesson.
For each type of intelligence there is a flashcard showing:
• The name and type of this intelligence
• A picture and a symbol that describe this type of intelligence.
• The meaning and the significance of this type of intelligence.
• Signs to know if one masters using this type of intelligence .
• The three levels’ questions correlated with each type of intelligence (the creativity level question is the same for all types), so students can correlate these questions with their lessons.
• The types of activities students can do online and offline while studying to improve their mastery of this type of intelligence.
• A summary statement describing the outcome of mastering this type of intelligence.
• One practical advice.
These flashcards can be put on a bulletin board in the class for continuous revision and use. Refer to them every lesson and ask the students to think how many of the questions can be answered while they are studying this lesson.
They can also be given to the students to decorate their rooms at home with, which will function as a visual guide helping them while they are studying.
In this kit, there is also a cover page showing all the intelligences and their contribution to the personality of the human being.
There are two forms of this image, one with names written on each part, and one without.
This pictures can be put in the middle of the nine cards on the bulletin board.