* Do your students get factors and multiples mixed up line mine do?
* Could they use some extra practice in knowing their multiples?
You receive 2 full worksheets dealing with multiples. Here's the description:
* Section #1 - there are 21 BLOCKS with 3 multiples in each one; your students must FIRST figure out WHICH number the multiples are from and THEN WRITE the NEXT 4 multiples for that number!
* 21 examples in Section 1 - - - SEE THUMBNAILS - - -
* Section #2 - 8 more BLOCKS in this section; students are given a specific number PLUS 6 possible multiples; they must CIRCLE all the multiples for the given number;
Your download of 3 pages includes answers. Decorated for fun. By David Filipek.
* ALSO AVAILABLE FOR YOU OR A COLLEAGUE! - CLICK ANY LINK YOU WANT:
- FACTORS OR MULTIPLES OR BOTH!
Your students are given a specific number and 8 numbers after it. They must tell whether the 8 numbers are factors, multiples, BOTH a factor and a multiple of the first number or NEITHER! Will truly test their knowledge of factors and multiples. Two full worksheets.
- FACTORS POWERPOINT WITH MULTIPLES
- 58 slide Powerpoint program all on factors and multiples! Designed as a whole-class lesson getting students actively involved in the answers. 4 separate sections on factors and multiples. Will keep students engaged and thinking!
- FACTORS OR NOT
Two full worksheets. Each box on these worksheets has 12 numbers INSIDE them and one number OUTSIDE the box. Your students must circle all the numbers inside the box that are factors of the numbers outside the box. Let’s see if they know their factors!
* * * GREAT TEACHING TO YOU!