**Introductory Discount Priced!**
Using Multiples Puzzles, students practice multiples of 2-12, while learning Gods & Goddesses of Greek Mythology. Here’s how it works:
1. Copy puzzles on cardstock, choosing from black/white or color versions. Laminate, as desired.
2. Cut puzzles on horizontal lines into strips.
3. Place each puzzle in an envelope and label with the correct multiple.
4. Place in math centers, send home as homework, or use during a lesson on multiples.
5. Invite students to compile their own Book of Multiples. Students shade in multiples on a 100s grids as each puzzle is completed and reflect on patterns. Use as reference in a math journal, if desired.
An answer key is NOT included.
Supports math standards:
Characters from Greek Mythology were selected to support ELA standards that focus on mythology, such as ELA-Literacy.RL.4.4.
Visit my other math-related products:
**NEW** Multiples Puzzles with Greek Myths
Spinning Tops: STEAM Challenge
What Fraction of Your Group?
Fold It!...Factors & Multiples
Design a Cube City...a study in volume!
Clock Fraction Addition: Task Cards or Scoot
Flap Books "Present" Powers of 10 (Multiply and Divide Whole Numbers and Decimals by 10)
Task Cards or Scoot: Multiply and Divide Decimals and Whole Numbers by Powers of 10
Flap Books "Present" Multiples and Factors
Task Cards or Scoot: Egg Carton Fractions Addition
Skittles Fractions, Estimation, and Graphing
Also, check my store for several FREE math products! Enjoy!
Follow my TPT stores by clicking on the green "Follow" button next to my store icon to receive notifications of new products and upcoming sales. Also check out: