* Could your students use some extra practice with knowing their multiples?
* These 40 examples will challengine and reinforce their knowledge of multiples!
* Each "SQUARE" on here has 2 multiples and 2 blanks in it.
Your students must figure out the NEXT TWO MULTIPLES and write them in the blanks.
* Great practice in helping them understand the DIFFERENCE between multiples and factors. These are MULTIPLES ONLY!!
* You receive two full worksheets ~ SEE THUMBNAILS or DOWNLOAD PREVIEW for a clearer idea.
* Your download of 3 pages includes answers. Decorated for fun. By David Filipek.
(Multiples Squares 40 Examples)
* ALSO AVAILABLE FOR YOU OR A COLLEAGUE! - CLICK ANY LINK YOU WANT:
- FRACTIONS REVIEW AND REINFORCEMENT
- 10 FULL worksheets on various aspects of fractions to be used as great review or part of your unit. A LOT of good work here for your students. This link will describe all 10 pages in detail.
- DECIMALS GREATER THAN LESS THAN
- 42 EXAMPLES IN ALL! Students must use the symbols < and > while comparing decimals. 3 FULL worksheets requiring students to compare decimals with one another using greater than and less than with their appropriate symbols.
- FACTORS OR MULTIPLES OR BOTH!
Your students are given a specific number and 8 numbers after it. They must tell whether the 8 numbers are factors, multiples, BOTH a factor and a multiple of the first number or NEITHER! Will truly test their knowledge of factors and multiples. Two full worksheets.
- FACTORS POWERPOINT WITH MULTIPLES
- 58 slide Powerpoint program all on factors and multiples! Designed as a whole-class lesson getting students actively involved in the answers. 4 separate sections on factors and multiples. Will keep students engaged and thinking!
* * * GREAT TEACHING TO YOU!