MULTIPLES UP AND DOWN
Do your students know all their multiples?
Can they list them going FORWARDS and BACKWARDS?
You receive 4 FULL worksheets all on knowing their multiples, but with a "twist".
Each example has 6 circles in it with given multiples here and there in the circles. Students must first figure out WHICH multiple is being used and THEN write in the missing ones. Some go forwards and some go backwards. Not as easy as it sounds!
Pages 1 and 2 - there are 3 missing multiples - students must fill in the missing 3, some going forwards, some going backwards;
Pages 3 and 4 - there are 4 missing multiples - students have to fill in the missing 4 going forwards or backwards;
See the Download Preview for a clearer idea.
Answers included in your 5-page download. Great as classwork or homework. Decorated for fun. By David Filipek
(Multiples Up and Down)
- ALSO AVAILABLE FOR THIS AGE LEVEL - CLICK ANY LINK YOU WANT:
- FACTORS POWERPOINT WITH MULTIPLES
- 58 slide Powerpoint program all on factors and multiples! Designed as a whole-class lesson getting students actively involved in the answers. 4 separate sections on factors and multiples. Will keep students engaged and thinking!
- MULTIPLICATION FACTS ABOUND!
- 15 worksheets all on multiplication facts. A LOT of great work here to test and reinforce their times tables – includes 3 pages of word problems. This link describes all 15 pages in detail.
- GREATER THAN LESS THAN WITH MULTIPLICATION FACTS
Do your students know the symbols < and > yet? These 2 printable worksheets consist of small equations involving multiplication facts. Your students must not only know their facts, but they must also understand the terms LESS THAN and GREATER THAN with their appropriate symbols. 36 examples in all.
- POWERPOINT “MULTIPLICATION FACTS ONE”
- 63 slides, interactive and self-correcting! Designed for individual use on the computer, students reinforce their multiplication facts with this program. Students must reinforce each fact before going to the next. DID I SAY IT WAS SELF-CORRECTING?
* * * GREAT TEACHING TO YOU!