MULTIPLES AND VENN DIAGRAMS
Great way to reinforce Venn diagrams with your students while practicing their multiples.
These two worksheets have 12 examples on them. EACH example has TWO sets of multiples to solve.
Students must FIRST solve the two sets of multiples and THEN DRAW a Venn diagram to show the relationship between the two sets.
Challenging and NOT for the beginner. See the download preview for a clearer idea.
An extra section on "SQUARING" numbers on the bottom of side 2.
Your download of 3 pages includes answers. Decorated for fun. By David Filipek.
ALSO AVAILABLE FOR YOU OR A COLLEAGUE! - CLICK ANY LINK YOU WANT:
- FACTORS POWERPOINT WITH MULTIPLES
- 58 slide Powerpoint program all on factors and multiples! Designed as a whole-class lesson getting students actively involved in the answers. 4 separate sections on factors and multiples. Will keep students engaged and thinking!
- MULTIPLICATION FACTS ABOUND!
- 15 worksheets all on multiplication facts. A LOT of great work here to test and reinforce their times tables – includes 3 pages of word problems. This link describes all 15 pages in detail.
- POWERPOINT “MULTIPLICATION FACTS TWO”
- 63 slides - students are given a specific number and must choose the correct fact out of a set of facts that matches the given number. Self-correcting and designed for individual use on the computer. Great activity to reinforce their times tables. Completely different from Powerpoint Facts One AND Three!
- GREATER THAN LESS THAN WITH MULTIPLICATION FACTS
Do your students know the symbols < and > yet? These 2 printable worksheets consist of small equations involving multiplication facts. Your students must not only know their facts, but they must also understand the terms LESS THAN and GREATER THAN with their appropriate symbols. 36 examples in all.
* * * GREAT TEACHING TO YOU!