Multiples of 10 Mini-Bundle
This is another great resource for your multiplication curriculum. Students will answer a variety of questions on the 30 task card strips with reinforcement from the 60 flash cards and activity pages.
Use the activity pages for SCOOT, Kagan activities, math groups or centers or as formative assessments. Many types of activities included in this file require students to compare, analyze, model, and show their work.
Here is a breakdown of the 10 activity pages:
1) "Hitting a Homerun" - Match the baseball (product) to the bat (2 factors)
2) "Spin It, Solve It" - Use two spinners to create the multiples of 10 equation.
3) "Group It, Solve It" - Use the grouping property to solve multiples of 10 equations.
4) "Color It, Solve It" - Read the equation, color in the place value tens rods to match
5) "Apple Partners" - Match the apple (factors) to the apple pie (product)
6) "Read It, Draw It, Solve It" - Solve simple word problems
7) "Draw It, Solve It" - Draw the place value rods to match the multiplication equation
8) "Multiples of 10 - Name the Equation" - Look at the groups and identify equation
9) "Solve & Color" - Read the equation and select from three multiple choice products
10) "Solve & Glue" - Cut out the product and glue next to the matching factors
Your students will have many opportunities to show their understanding of multiplying with multiples of 10 in this product. I hope your students enjoy!
Teacher's Game Plan