Products in this Bundle (2)
Also included in
- Multiplication Math Task Cards!6 sets of 40 task cards that help students practice multiplication!This bundle includes:-Multiply using the Distributive Property-Multiply a single digit number by one digit numbers and larger numbers-Multiplication single digit by one digit or larger Word Problems-Mul$18.00$21.00Save $3.00
Multiplication Task Cards
2 digit by 2 digit Word Problems
Both sets correlate to the Common Core Standard: CCSS: 4.NBT.B.5 Multiply a whole number of up to four digits by a one-digit whole number, and multiply two two-digit numbers, using strategies based on place value and the properties of operations. Illustrate and explain the calculation by using equations, rectangular arrays, and/or area models.
These cards provide excellent practice for 4th grade students, as well as a great review for 5th grade math and enhancement for 3rd grade students. They are an easy way to check the understanding and mastery of the skills!
- Task Cards for classroom use after the concept has been taught.
- Gives students extra practice in order to enhance mastery of the skill.
- Ideas for use in the classroom:
- Whole group challenge by having students respond to each task card on individual dry erase boards. Whole group “Scoot” activity: Give students a specified amount of time to complete the card in front of them. Set timer. When timer sounds, each student moves to another seat to complete a new card. Continue until all cards have been completed by all students. *This may be fun for the students, but it will give the teacher a better idea as to how many students have mastered the skill well enough to complete the tasks correctly in a specified amount of time.
- Small group use in centers
- Individual practice for students when they have finished their classwork early.
- These are especially handy when single hole punched in a corner and stored on a book ring! I put mine in sets of 10 so students can quickly finish a set when they have a few minutes after a test or after finishing an assignment.
- Teacher instructions on how to use:
- Print (For best results, print on white cardstock paper!)
- Cut into individual cards and Laminate!
Two styles of student response sheets and a teacher answer key are included in each set!
Check out my store for more 4th grade Math Task Cards!