Included you will receive FIVE individual and progressive worksheets that teach students to do basic 2x1 digit multiplication by providing guiding boxes and lines to write in answers. These worksheets are designed to provide students with enough repetition and guidance to increase mastery and confidence while decreasing frustration and anxiety. Ample white space is also used to decrease the overwhelming look of the typical workbook math page.
IDEAS FOR USE BEYOND THE NORM:
1. Print each page and cut the worksheets horizontally in strips of 4 problems to give students as a Bell Ringer (warm-up) activity. Have students check answers with a partner.
2. Using your knowledge of student's ability levels, use the different stages of the worksheets to differentiate and assign different students different worksheets.
- 5 Worksheets included.
- Only 16 problems on each page.
- Each worksheet is labeled "Version A", "Version B", etc in the bottom right corner.
- Worksheets are designed to sequentially remove the accommodations.
- Each worksheet was analyzed to include the widest variety of 2x1 digit problems with carrying and 2-digit products.
I will be working on other sets of larger multiplication problems with the same kind of boxes and lines progressions, so please check back soon if you don't see them now.
This product was created by: Justin Ford