This product contains two "Multiplication 5 in a Row" games! These fun Halloween- themed games will help students master their basic multiplication facts. Students absolutely love this game! Both color and black and white games/game cards included!
- Player 1 starts by selecting a card from the pile. Player should find answer on the board and put a chip/counter on it.
- Player 2 goes next. If player picks up a card and the product has already been covered, he/she loses that turn.
- Continue taking turns back and forth until one player has 5 in a row. That player is the winner!
- Bat Card: whichever player picks up a bat card loses a turn.
- Ghost Card: Whichever player picks up a ghost card gets to bump his/her opponent off of ONE space and place his/her counter/chip there instead.
- Monster Card: Whichever player picks up the monster card gets to put a chip/counter on one of the monsters on the game board. This counts as that player's turn
- Frankenstein Card: Whichever player picks up the Frankenstein card gets to put a chip on any open space on the board. (This means player may not bump an opponent off of his/her space)