There's 6 fun hands on games in this packet, your students will love and equal grouping posters.
1. If I give my mom a muffin. Each student gets a mat, cupcakes, and blueberries. They'll make up equal groups and record them on mat and worksheet.
2.Flowers for mom. You need 2 dice. Roll them one dice is for how many mats you get and the other is for how many flowers go on each mat. Then your students figure out the equal groups.
3. Sorting cookies for mom. each student gets a set of the cookie sheets with numbers on them. and a set of the cards, they have to be the cards on the correct cookie sheet.
4. Multiplying with chocolate chips. each cookie has a different amount of chips on it. take 2 cookies and multiply them and record on the mat.
5. Planting seeds with mom. Each student gets a set of cards, beans, and mats. They have to figure out the answer for each card using the beans.
6. Paint chip equal groups - Give your students a mat and a set of the paint chips cards. Have them place their card on the mat and write their answers down on the mat and/or then on the worksheet.
Thank you so much and please let me know if you have any questions.