MULTIPLICATION FACTS ARRAYS (7 WORKSHEETS)
* 7 FULL WORKSHEETS ~ An EXCELLENT way to practice their multiplication facts!
* Your students will “SEE” the facts drawn out. They will be able to visualize the answers as they reinforce their times tables.
* You receive 6 full pages of different arrays all drawn out for your students. The 6 pages don’t cover all the facts, but they’ll get the idea soon enough.
* Then it’s THEIR TURN! On PAGE 7 students are given four multiplication facts and must DRAW THEIR OWN ARRAYS to go along with each fact. A great activity for them to summarize what they’ve learned.
* GREAT for MATH CENTERS, HOMEWORK, CLASSWORK, BUDDY-WORK....you decide! Multiplication Facts Arrays will help your students understand their facts better.
* Designed and decorated by David Filipek.
* * Teaching Suggestion: after they finish these 7 pages, have your students each draw ONE multiplication array on a blank piece of paper without the answer. Assign each student a number to put on their drawing. On another piece of paper have students number down as many drawings as there are in the class. Now pass the papers around the class letting students answer them. When you’re finished passing all the papers around, orally go over the answers. Students may want to share their drawings also.
Copyright© 2014 David Filipek
All rights reserved by the author.
Permission for downloads to copy for single classroom use only.
Electronic distribution limited to single classroom use only. Not for public display.