This product is intended to supplement Grade 2 Math Module 6 where students are beginning to grasp the concepts of multiplication but are ready to go further than writing repeated addition sentences only. This can also be used in combination with Grade 3 Math Module 1.
This product includes hands on centers and resources:
1. 3 array mats- laminate or place in a sheet protector for an instant dry erase board
2. 20 build the array task cards- have students use tiles, bears, beans to create the given array.
3. Task card recording sheet pages for students
4. 20 describe the array task cards- students will look at the given array and state the amount of rows, columns, and write a multiplication problem to match.
5. Play Dough Array Mats- place in a sheet protector and have students use play dough to create the given array and write a multiplication problem to match.
6. ELEVEN Anchor Charts for the classroom, students and parents: Includes an anchor chart for tape diagrams, skip counting, fact families, number bonds, groups, repeated addition, array, columns, rows and factors/products.
7. Six Independent work pages for students to practice the skills at home.
Need more supplements for your multiplication unit? Find them below:
Grade 2 Math Module 6 NotebookBuilding Arrays with One dollar Bingo Markers
Go to your "My Purchases" page. Next to each purchase, you'll see a "Provide Feedback" button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you may use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I would so appreciate your feedback!
Click on the green star next to my store logo to receive upcoming sales, freebie and product launches, and email updates!