Also included in
- These 2nd grade math centers for EVERY 2nd grade skill you teach.! For every skill, there are 3-5 math centers or math stations that your students will love!First Grade Math Centers: Find them every standard here!These 2nd grade math centers include board games, task cards, matching activities, puzz$82.00$104.00Save $22.00
- This is a MINI BUNDLE of my 2nd grade math centers for Operations & Algebraic Thinking Standards (2.OA.1, 2.OA.2, 2.OA.3, & 2.OA.4). For each 2nd grade OA standard, I've created 3-5 math centers/stations that your students will love! These centers include board games, task cards, matching ac$11.00$16.00Save $5.00
Practice introducing multiplication arrays and equal groups with these foundational math centers! They consist of board games, card games, puzzles, and more! They are designed for you to use in your math centers and rotations.
Included are 4 different math centers for arrays:
- Emoji Arrays: Students will complete puzzles with three pieces: rows & columns, arrays, and repeated addition sentences.
- Baking Up Cookie Arrays Game: Students will play a board game where they will tell how many cookies are in an array using the sentence starter: ___ rows of ___ is ___.
- Buggy Array Spinners: Students will spin 2 spinners to a multiplication sentence. They will use bug tiles to create an array to match & fill out the recording sheet.
- Animal Arrays Go Fish: Students will play an array version of Go Fish to match the picture arrays with the word cards (__ rows of __).
Find more math centers aligned with 2nd grade standards:
- 2nd Grade Math Centers BUNDLE!
- Word Problem Centers (2.OA.1)
- Addition & Subtraction Fact Fluency Centers (2.OA.2)
- Even & Odd Centers (2.OA.3)
- Array Centers (2.OA.4)
- Place Value Centers (2.NBT.1)
- Skip Counting Centers (2.NBT.2)
- Read & Write #s Place Value Centers (2.NBT.3)
- Comparing 3-Digit Numbers Centers (2.NBT.4)
- Adding & Subtracting Two-Digit Numbers Centers (2.NBT.5)
- Adding Four Two-Digit Numbers (2.NBT.6)
- Add & Subtract 3-Digit Numbers Centers (2.NBT.7)
- Add & Subtract 10 & 100 Centers (2.NBT.8)
- Explaining Strategies Centers (2.NBT.9)
- Selecting & Using Measurement Tools (2.MD.1)
- Measuring Objects Twice (2.MD.2)
- Estimating Measurements (2.MD.3)
- Comparing Measurements (2.MD.4)
- Word Problems Involving Length (2.MD.5)
- Number Lines within 100 (2.MD.6)
- Telling Time Centers (2.MD.7)
- Money Centers (2.MD.8)
- Line Plot Centers (2.MD.9)Bar Graph & Picture Graph Centers (2.MD.10)
- Identifying Shapes & Shape Attributes (2.G.1)
- Partitioning Rectangles into Rows & Columns (2.G.2)
- Halves, Thirds, & Fourths Centers (2.G.3)
© Simply Creative Teaching