Multiplication Arrays, on a Number Line, Equal Groups Math Puzzles
Help your students practice various multiplication strategies such as creating arrays, number lines, or even equal grouping. These Start2Finish math puzzles are meant to engage your students while they get the extra practice they need!
Check out the preview!
- 3 sets of differentiated math puzzles that are perfect for math centers!
- A focus on arrays, repeated addition, multiplication using a number line, and equal grouping (representing multiplication!)
- Answer keys
- A Google version so that your students can complete it digitally if you prefer!
This product in use:
- Students begin with the strip that says "start" and solves the problem on that strip. Then they look for the next strip that has that answer. This continues until they arrive at the "finish" strip.
- Perfect for small group work, response to intervention, homework, independent work, partner work, whole group activity, early finishers, math centers, and so much more!
- An engaging and self-checking activity!
Other Related Products You May Enjoy:
If you see ANYTHING that needs modifying, or if you have any questions, please contact me via the Q&A so I can help you. I take my product creation and your satisfaction very seriously! Thanks!
Earn FREE Resources:
It's very important to me that you provide feedback so that I may improve and create products you will use and love! Please consider leaving detailed feedback. Additionally, each time you provide feedback, you earn TpT credits. These can be taken off purchases so you can get items free!
Keywords: Multiplication facts, Multiplication fact practice, Multiplication games, Multiplication fact fluency, Multiplication facts practice, Multiplication fluency games, Multiplication game, multiplication practice, math games, multiplication review, multiplication puzzles, Multiplication Worksheets, Multiplication Centers, Basic Facts, Basic Multiplication, Multiplication as repeated addition, Multiplication Arrays, Equal groups multiplication, multiplication equal groups, Multiplication on a number line