Students love playing BUMP. These games are a great way for students to practice multiplication tables. It is a fun game with elements of chance to keep things interesting. Each game board includes directions for playing the game. The turkey theme makes these perfect for your fall math centers.
for a Free Sample.
This download includes:
- This file contains 9 different game boards (great for differentiation):
•Multiply by 5
•Multiply by 6
•Multiply by 7
•Multiply by 8
•Multiply by 9
•Multiply by 10
- number cards
All materials are available in color or black and white.
Materials Needed to Play:
• number cards or spinner (included)
• game board (included)
• snap cubes 15 each of 2 colors (not included)
This game can be played with the included number cards or spinners.
Sample Directions from Double It Game Board
: Draw a card or spin the spinner. Multiply the number on your card by 2 and place one of your cubes on the turkey holding your product. If that number is already covered by your opponent, you get to remove or “bump” their cube. If you already have your color on that space, snap your second cube on top of the first one and you have locked that space. Once a space is locked the cubes cannot be bumped by an opponent. The winner is the player that uses all their cubes first. If time runs out before the game is over, the player with the most cubes on the board wins.
What Teachers are Saying:
• My students love BUMP, and since each game board focuses on one table only, I can print only the ones the second graders could do on their own. Fantastic! Thank you! - Buyer
• My kids love to play different versions of this game! - Buyer
More by Not Your Mother's Math Class
- Click here for more seasonal resources.
- Click here for more multiplication and division resources.
© 2013 Not Your Mother's Math Class
All Rights Reserved by author
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Electronic distribution for single classroom use only.
Revised 2017 - added number cards and spinners