Multiplication Battle! is a fun way for students to solve and compare multiplication problems. This game is meant to be played in pairs. The game can be played during guided math groups or in math work stations while you teach small groups.
This purchase includes:
- 3 color-coded sets of the game (so six students can be playing at the same time)
- Each set has the same word problems or pictures with different numbers in each set.
- Each set includes multiplication problems from x2 through x12.
- Each set includes problems with equal groups, arrays, repeated addition, and word problems.
- Two "Show Your Work" sheets that can be copied for all players
- One recording sheet that can be copied for all players
- Color-coded answer keys (students can cross off correct answers as they solve each set of problems).
Each set contains 40 playing cards and 1 card with game instructions.
This game is an engaging alternative to worksheet practice!
Please check out the preview before purchasing and enjoying!