Students love to play Bingo. This is a engaging, fun way to practice multiplication tables. Great fun and learning for the whole class or small groups. This Bingo Game is designed for 2nd and 3rd grade. Like the regular Bingo, the student can score Bingo by placing a chip on all the spaces in a row - Vertical, Horizontal, or Diagonal row. The multiplication numbers (answers) on each card go up to 25.
• 7 Randomized Bingo Cards – 2, 3, 4, and 5 time tables
* 2 sample calling cards. Teacher may opt to make her own calling cards to fit the level of her students.
1. Copy the Bingo cards on card stock and cut them out. Lamination suggested to make the cards much more durable and long lasting
2. You need Bingo Chips or counting chips
3. The teacher will call out multiplication sets from the teacher’s calling card
Thank you for viewing my products.
Pearlena Wallace, PHD
Apple House Learning℠