AVAILABLE IN SPANISH
Here you can find the “Crazy multiplication!” bundle, with 40 PAGES, and that I have already put into practice with my students when working on multiplication. You will find activities with the instructions on how to use them. If you come up with a different way… let me know!
The bundle “Crazy multiplication!” includes:
1. My multiplication booklet: 14 A5 pages in black and white so that students can personalise them, with a pythagorean table and times tables 1 to 12 that should be completed by our children with the help of the grids that can be found at the bottom of each page, using them as a visual aid when it comes to understanding how, for instance, 7x5 is 7 groups of 5.
2. My multiplication booklet: 14 A5 pages in black and white, with a pythagorean table and times tables 1 to 12 that should be completed by our children. This second booklet does not include the grids just in case you prefer to use a different aid.
3. Multiplication passport: a passport in which children will place stickers once they have mastered the times tables 1 to 12 asked forward, backwards and randomly. You will find a total of 12 passports with the following formats:
- Black and white.
- Pink frame: with white background and pink background.
- Blue frame: with white background and blue background.
- Purple frame: with white background and purple background.
- Green frame: with white background and green background.
- Orange frame: with white background and orange background.
4. Multiplication Master Award: when students have completed the passport, they will receive… The Multiplication Master Award! It will include their teacher’s signature and the date in which it was presented. Note: I also put a stamp on them and make my students a picture with their award and upload it to our classroom blog. The award can be found in the following colours: orange, green, blue, pink and violet.
If you prefer a certain resource out of the four in particular, they are all available at my TpT shop.
Credits are given in the download!
If you have any questions or have spotted any mistakes, please, email me! firstname.lastname@example.org
Spread the joy and follow me on Instagram: @colourmeconfetti
Make sure to tag me in any pictures if you use this product! It will mean the world to me!
~Colour me Confetti