This graphing and multiplication activity pack is a great way to practice new skills as well as those learned long ago! Get your kids ready for end of the year testing or set the activities up as a fun math center. This pack is perfect for split grades, substitute teacher work and differentiating instruction and is aligned with the CCSS.
This resource includes:
- full color and grayscale space themed collage sheets
- student tallying and graphing recording sheet
- data analysis sheet (students will write about the data they collected and then answer multiplication equations using their data)
- "Make Your Own" collage sheet
- 3 "Make Your Own" recording sheets (multiplication, addition and subtraction)
Your feedback always brightens my day :)
Copyright © 2015 Erin Palleschi
Visit the Once Upon A Classroom
blog for freebies and great project ideas.
Like Once Upon A Classroom on Facebook
Follow me on Pinterest