Choice Boards allow students to choose how they practice multiplication skills. There are three versions of choice boards to account for the technology available in your classroom. All boards include 7 unique games, two boards account for student learning styles (hearing, seeing, and making), and one board includes everything mentioned in addition to apps and online games. You pick whichever works best for your students.
The choice boards break down the skills students need into "I Can ..." statements and include printable games* for each skill. The skills included on these choice boards are:
I can model multiplication using equal groups.
- Included Game: Equal Groups Match-Up Cards
- Included Game: Equal Groups Task Cards
I can model multiplication using arrays.
- Included Game: Roll and Play Arrays
- Included Game: Building Arrays Task Cards
I can solve multiplication problems about equal groups.
- Included Game: Multiplication Word Problems Task Cards
I can multiply fluently.
- Included Game: Multiply Fluently Tic-Tac-Toe
- Included Game: Make Your Own Multiplication Chart
After students complete the choice board directions and games, a 10-question assessment is included as well.
*Note: These printable games are also available for individual sale or as part of our Multiplication BUNDLE.