This set of 28 task cards is designed to meet all your students need. Each task card is one full page and includes three problems at various levels of difficulty.
All level 1 problems are 2x1 digit multiplication problems.
All level 2 problems are 2x2 digit multiplication problems.
All level 3 problems are 3x2 digit multiplication problems.
This product also includes the answer key for each level as well as a student recording sheet.
Use this one set of task card to differentiate your students independent practice.
Here are ideas on how to use the task cards.
1. Get to know the difference between the three levels and assign your students a level to complete accordingly.
2. Challenge your students to complete all three levels.
3. Throw the task cards in a center for spiral review.
4. Use the task cards as a differentiated scoot game. All students work on the same card, but complete the level that is the best fit for them.
5. Use the task cards to help your whole class progress through your unit on multiplication. At the beginning of your unit you can have the whole class complete level 1 problems. Towards the end of your unit you can have your whole class complete level 3 problems.
Area and Perimeter Differentiated Task Cards
Elapsed Time Differentiated Task Cards
Long Division Differentiated Task Cards