Multiplication Digital Task Cards (2, 3, and 4 digits by 1 digit) | Test Prep
Also included in
- Our Digital Google Forms Numbers and Base Ten Task Card Bundle has 1,115 task cards to help your students master Place Value, Comparing Numbers, Ordering Numbers, Number Forms, Rounding, Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, and Division!You save 30% when purchasing our Numbers and Base Ten Task CaPrice $28.88Original Price $41.25Save $12.37
- Our 4th Grade Digital Math Task Card Bundle covers all the 4th grade math standards for the whole school year! $$$You save 30% when you purchase this bundle!$$$There are 34 task card resources included in this bundle....that is 3,194 task cards! If purchased separately, it would cost $127! $$$$YouPrice $89.25Original Price $127.50Save $38.25
Our Digital Google Forms Multiplication Task Cards (2, 3, and 4 digits by 1 digit) Resource has 120 task cards to help your students master multiplication!
When students complete our Digital Google Forms Multiplication Task Cards (2, 3, and 4 digits by 1 digit) they will practice multiplying 2 digits by 1 digit, 3 digits by 1 digit and 4 digits by 1 digit. Students love our fun and engaging themed task cards and students love going digital!
This Digital Google Forms resource includes 10 sets of self-grading Multiplication Task Cards for your students to complete in Google Classroom. There are a total of 120 task cards for your students to practice multiplication!
Here's what is included:
- 3 Sets of 2x1 Digit Multiplication (10 cards in each set)
- 3 Sets of 3x1 Digit Multiplication (10 cards in each set)
- 3 Sets of 4x1 Digit Multiplication (10 cards in each set)
- Mixed Practice (30 cards)
This resource is for you if:
★ Want to use digital resources in your class
★ Want to teach your students 21st Century Skills
★ Want engaged students who are excited to learn
★ Want students to get immediate feedback on their work
★ Want to save time
★ Want to go paperless...no copies :)
★ Do not want to grade
★ Want instant data
This resource is NOT for you if:
★ You plan not to teach your students computer skills
★ You don't want your students to be Digitally Literate
★ You love grading and running copies
★ You don't want engaged students who enjoy learning in a new way
Frequently Asked Questions:
★ I want to go digital, but I don't know where to start?
Check out our blog post on how to upload digital products to Google.
In this resource, we also include steps on how to upload a digital resource in 3 formats( written steps, steps in pictures, and a video tutorial) to meet your needs.
Easy-peasy! We promise! This is the easiest way to get started going digital.
★ I want to go digital, but my class is not 1:1. What can I do?
Guess what? We are not 1:1 either! We do not let that stop us from providing our students with a wonderful digital learning experience. We need our students to be computer savvy and ready for the state test.
At first, we only had 4 to 5 computers in the corner of our rooms, and that was okay. We used our digital task cards as one of our rotations and it worked out fine. Then we got tablets and we were 1:2, so we taught half our class and the other half was on the tablets. Then we switch. Genius and life-changing for us as teachers. We would never want to go back to life before digital. Digital is the way of the future.
If you have any questions, email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Need other resources for teaching Math?
Love Digital? Check out other digital resources below:
BE SURE TO FOLLOW US BY CLICKING THE GREEN STAR ABOVE TO BE NOTIFIED WHEN WE POST A NEW PRODUCT! ALL OF OUR NEW PRODUCTS ARE 50% OFF FOR THE FIRST 48 HOURS!!!!
BE SURE TO LEAVE FEEDBACK TO RECEIVE TPT CREDIT TOWARDS YOUR NEXT PURCHASE!
Don't miss out on updates, freebies, and tons of fun!
This pack is intended for ONE CLASSROOM TEACHER to use. If you would like to share with your colleagues, please purchase an additional license. Thank you for respecting our hard work!
All rights reserved by the author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Electronic distribution limited to single classroom use only. Not for public display.