This cute 'Bug' themed 'Bump it Up' wall is an excellent visual learning wall in which students set their own goals and go about achieving them.
In order to track and encourage growth in ASPECT 5 - Multiplication & Division, I have created a detailed, interactive 'Bump it Up Wall' display, using the 'I can' statements. Students are able to set personal learning goals whilst making numeracy learning more visible in the classroom. Each critical aspect of the continuum is organised into clusters of behaviours that demonstrate the progression of Multiplication & Division. The development of Multiplication & Division skills is shown as students progress from one level to the next. Print small photos of your students faces and blue tac them next to the corresponding level of their achievement (you could also use pegs etc). They get so excited when they reach their next goal and move their little face up the clusters.
A closer look inside:
- Numeracy Continuum Poster All Levels of Aspect 5 covering Multiplication & Division
- *NEW* Features links to NSW outcomes and links to other Aspects (as seen on the interactive continuum http://www.numeracycontinuum.com/index.php/continuum-chart
- 'Bump It Up Wall' Title Poster
- 'Multiplication & Division' Title Wall
- 'Aspect 5' Title
- Arrows to show the direction of learning for your students
Check out my store to see more 'Bump it Up Wall' products.
Follow me on Instagram @byodeducation