This is a resource made for children with autism. Cut and Paste fun and challenging activity to help kids learn and reinforce times tables and division.
There is a lot of repetition, it uses the same theme and there are no mixed numbers.
Perfect for children who:
• Are struggling to see patterns in maths
• need repetition
• are being introduced to the times tables for the first time
• need motor skill practice
Please download the preview for the 2nd Times Table, each of the other numbers are exactly the same.
Worksheets for 2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11 and 12 times tables include:
- Cut and Paste - Flower Times Table
- Cut and Paste - Super Kid Times Table
- Cut and Paste - Flower Division
- Cut and Paste - Super Kids Division
- Bookmarks Times Table - Super Kids
- Bookmarks Division - Super Kids
Using different coloured paper for each page provides the kids with a fun and colourful way to search for their answers and paste them on two different sheets, flower with twelve petals and a super kid sheet.
A big thanks to the following sellers on TPT for their products:
Clipart: Monster Wrangler Mike
Fonts: Hello Fonts
Clipart: The Candy Class
Borders: Paula Kim Studio and Dancing Crayon Designs