This data notebook is an excellent tool for helping your students take ownership of their learning. It will provide you with a means for planning instruction, tracking student progress and communicate with parents. Although maintaining data can be cumbersome and overwhelming, if kept simple, as this notebook does, you’ll find it to be very useful.
What this packet contains…
• A parent letter explaining to parent the purpose of the notebooks and helpful websites where students can practice their multiplication and division facts.
• A cover page for each students notebook
• Six data tracking pages
o Two for 0-5 multiplication & division facts
o Two for 0-7 multiplication & division facts
o Two for 0-9 multiplication & division facts
• Each tracking page contains;
o a place for the student to put how long each individual quiz took (min/sec)
o a column to color their number of problems correct
o a place for the date the quiz was taken
o box to record the numbered scored correct for each quiz
• Forty-eight quizzes with 50 problems on each page.
o 24 multiplication quizzes - eight 0-5 multiplication fact quizzes, eight 0-7 multiplication fact quizzes, eight 0-9 multiplication fact quizzes
o 24 division quizzes - eight 0-5 division fact quizzes, eight 0-7 division fact quizzes, eight 0-9 division fact quizzes
• Forty-eight answer keys, one for each quiz.