These Cornell Style notes are wonderful for introducing the Cornell style of note taking. My fifth graders have difficulty taking notes at the beginning of the year, so I use guided notes to help them learn to listen for the important information for their notes.These pages can be printed at 80% and cut out to fit in Interactive Notebooks. I use these as my "right side/input" pages in the INB and use foldables, etc. on the corresponding "left side/output" pages.
These notes could also be used for students with accomidations who need note-taking assistance.
As the year progresses, I use my guided notes on the overhead, but students must set up the notes in their INBs themselves.
10 Pages of Notes (And Answer Keys!)
1) Multiplying by 1-Digit Numbers
2) Multiplying by 2-Digit Numbers
3) Multiplication Problem Solving
4) Relate Multiplication to Division
5) Division: Place the First Digit
6) Divide by 1-Digit Divisors
7) Partial Quotients Method
8) Divide by 2-Digit Divisors
9) Interpreting Remainders
10) Division Problem Solving