This product features 28 pages designed to be used in an interactive notebook for 3rd grade. The topics addressed include:
- multiplication facts
- multiplication concepts modeled through: arrays, repeated addition, models, and number lines
- division concepts modeled through: relation to multiplication, models, and number lines
- multiplication/division fact families (related facts test practice)
- multiplication properties
- multiplication of 2-digit by 1-digit numbers (i.e. 29x3)
- multiplication/division word problems
- balancing equations
The product includes pictures that show how each page can be assembled in an interactive notebook. Pages were done in a composition notebook so can work for that style or for a regular notebook.
This product aligns to 3rd grade VA Math SOLs.