Also included in
- This is a year's set of 2nd grade guided math units. Each unit follows a guided math format complete with lesson plans for whole group, small group, and independent practice activities that can be used in your classroom all year long. All activities come in color and black and white. Center directio$135.00$195.00Save $60.00
These multiplication and division activities were created to introduce, practice, and review equal groups. It includes 10 days worth of lesson plans filled with activities and games to be used as a guide. These plans follow a guided math format that include a warm up, mini whole group lesson, independent practice, and small group ideas for you to use in your classroom.
All activities come in color and black and white. Center direction and recording pages are included along with answer keys. Here is what you'll get with this unit.
Here are the activities that you will get with this unit:
- Vocabulary Posters
- Anchor Chart
- Pre-Assessments with Data Checklist
- Multiplication Games and Division Games
- Lesson Plans
- Day 1 (Introducing Multiplication)
- Day 2 (Equal Groups and Repeated Addition)
- Day 3 (Introducing Arrays)
- Day 4 (Reviewing Arrays)
- Day 5 (Reviewing Multiplication)
- Day 6 (Introducing Division)
- Day 7 (Division with a Hundreds Chart)
- Day 8 (Division using Arrays)
- Day 9 (Division Review)
- Day 10 (Division Review)
- Higher Order Thinking Questions
- Extra Activities to Use All Year
These lesson plans are filled with hands on engagement and interactive notebook activities. Games and task cards are included. They are perfect for math centers and can be used all year long. You will not find lots of worksheets in this unit.
If you have any questions about this unit please let me know and I'll be glad to help. Click on the preview to get a closer look.
Looking for more resources like this? Check these out!