30 Equal Group Task Card Strips and 10 Activity Pages
Use these 30 equal groups task card strips as students learn and explore the concept of repeated addition. These equal groups task cards are an excellent addition to your multiplication unit. Use these cards for SCOOT activities, Kagan activities, guided math groups, math centers, or assessments. There is a detailed recording sheet for each task card with plenty of space to record answers. An answer key for the task cards are included as well.
Ten activity pages will keep your students engaged with many hands-on engaging activities to use in your math centers.
* "Roll It & Group It" -- A dice activity to create equal groups
* "Equal Groups" -- Connects repeated addition to multiplication
* "Spin It & Group It" -- Use a pencil and paper clip as a spinner to make equal groups and solve
* "Repeated Addition with Equal Groups" -- Look at the equal groups and record the matching repeated addition number sentence
* "Repeated Addition Word Problems" -- two pages of simple word problems to solve by drawing equal groups
* "Draw & Solve" -- Read the multiplication equation and draw matching equal groups to solve
* "Name the Equal Groups" -- Look at the equal groups and record the matching multiplication equation
* "Solve & Color" -- Solve the multiplication equation and color the answer
* "Solve & Glue" -- Cut out all products and glue them by matching equation
Your students will have many different types of activities to process as they make the connection between repeated addition, equal groups, and multiplication.
Teacher's Game Plan