Also included in
- Achieving multiplication fact fluency can be a challenge for some students. This resource will help your students gain the experiences they need to master multiplication facts on their way to gaining mathematically fluency.Want to make sure you're going to love this resource? Check out this free re$5.42$7.75Save $2.33
- Fact fluency practice doesn't have to be boring! Boom is a simple and effective multiplayer game that works well in centers and math stations and is great if you are short on time. Your students will want to play this game again and again!Game InstructionsStudents take turns drawing fact cards. They$4.72$6.75Save $2.03
Multiplication fact fluency practice doesn't have to be boring! Multiplication Boom is a simple and effective multiplayer game that works well in centers and math stations. Your students will want to play this game again and again!
Students take turns drawing fact cards. They get to keep the card if they know the correct answer. The winner is the person with the most cards when the BOOM! card is drawn. To make the game more novel, decorate Pringles cans to look like fireworks.
- instructions for making fireworks container
- directions for game play
- 13 pages of color game cards (facts through 12 x 12)
- 13 pages of ink friendly black & white cards (facts through 12 x 12)
Need more multiplication practice?
You may also like:
Don't forget that leaving feedback earns you points toward FREE TpT purchases!
Follow me and save money! Be notified when new products are uploaded. New products are 50% off for the first 24 hours.