Multiplication Fact Fluency Games - Fun Games for Multiplication Facts Review
- Easel Activity
What educators are saying
Also included in
- This bundle includes multiplication worksheets, digital activities, games and clip cards for multiplication facts practice. The fun and engaging activities will help your students develop multiplication fact fluency, and they'll have loads of fun while they do!In total, this bundle contains 33 multiPrice $14.00Original Price $19.00Save $5.00
- Need some math center ideas? Looking for activities to keep math fast finishers engaged and learning? Want some fun homework alternatives? Have some students that need a little extra help with developing fact fluency? This bundle includes four sets of printable and digital four in a row games that wPrice $12.00Original Price $16.00Save $4.00
In these multiplication fact fluency games, students will review multiplication facts (up to 12x12) while they attempt to be the first player to make a line of four on the game board.
These engaging multiplication review games will give your students the practice they need to develop multiplication fact fluency. They will be motivated and excited to practice multiplication facts with these math games.
Teachers have successfully used Multiplication Four in a Row Games as a math center station, as an activity for fast finishers and as a fun multiplication homework task.
These math games are also great for supporting students who need a little extra practice in order to develop multiplication fact fluency.
These activities are recommended for second grade, third grade and fourth grade but may be suitable for children in other year levels. Please download the preview to determine if this activity is suitable for your students.
WHAT YOU’LL RECEIVE:
- 24 multiplication four-in-a-row game sheets (a printable color version, a printable B&W version and a digital version of each game is provided)
- Teachers’ Notes- including instructions for preparing and using the activity in your classroom
- AUS/CAN/NZ/UK version- a second version of the games is also included with spelling appropriate for Australia, New Zealand, Canada and the United Kingdom.
This resource can be used digitally in the Easel by TpT Tool! Each page is ready for you to use, but you are able to customize them further if you like. (PLEASE NOTE: when playing digitally, students will still need access to dice or an online random number generator.) You can access the digital version via your purchases page or the product listing page. More information about using Easel by TpT is available HERE.
- Math centers / math stations
- Early finishers activities
- Small group work
- Extra multiplication fact practice
- Fun homework task
- No prep required- simply print the game sheets and they are ready to go. Students only need dice and colored pencils, counters or dot dabbers to play the games.
- Assign digitally – use the Easel by TpT Tool to digitally assign these multiplication activities
- Differentiation- students can be given game sheets that are most suited to their ability level.
WHAT TEACHERS ARE SAYING...
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Jessie G. says, "I used this at the beginning of the year to work on multiplication facts in a fun and engaging way. The students loved playing against each other and had a lot of fun working on their math. Thanks for a fantastic game!"
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Sarah M. says, "Nice change of pace for multiplication review. It was nice how you could focus on certain tables."
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Marleigh B. says, "So much fun. I laminated them and have the students use dry erase markers."
MORE MULTIPLICATION ACTIVITIES:
- Multiplication Clip Cards
- Multiplication Cut and Paste
- Multiplication Math Mazes
- Multiplication Bubble Activities
MORE FOUR IN A ROW GAMES
BUY A BUNDLE AND SAVE
This resource is also available in the following bundles:
Save 25% or more when you buy a bundle.
Remember to leave feedback and a rating for this resource to earn credits towards free TpT products! Also, I really love reading your feedback and I use the insights provided by teachers just like you to improve all my resources.
Follow my shop to get updates about new resources and upcoming sales. New products are posted at 50% off for 48 hours only. Click HERE to follow.
I hope that you and your kiddos love using this activity in your classroom. Please reach out with any questions you have about the resource.