Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
We all know students are drawn to technology! This fun resource will allow your students to practice multiplication facts using 17 different assignments. Students will practice multiplying by 1 through 12 up to 12. There are 5 different mixed reviews as well. This is a perfect way to engage your students, assess their understanding and do it all PAPERLESS! If your school is going 1:1, this will be a perfect start with activities you can use in your own classroom.
In this product you will receive a 17 different assignments that you can share with your students. Your students will type the correct answer in the text box on each slide.
• x 1 up to twelve (24 slides)
• x 2 up to twelve (24 slides)
• x 5 up to twelve (24 slides)
• x 10 up to twelve (24 slides)
• Mixed review of 1, 2, 5, and 10 up to twelve (46 slides)
• x 3 up to twelve (24 slides)
• x 4 up to twelve (24 slides)
• x 6 up to twelve (24 slides)
• mixed review of 3, 4, and 6 up to twelve (36 slides)
• x 7 up to twelve (24 slides)
• x 8 up to twelve (24 slides)
• x 9 up to twelve (24 slides)
• mixed review of 7, 8, and 9 up to twelve (36 slides)
• x 11 up to twelve (24 slides)
• x 12 up to twelve (24 slides)
• mixed review of 11-12 up to twelve (25 slides)
• MEGA mixed review of 1-12 up to twelve (90 slides) FREE and ONLY available in this MEGA BUNDLE!
I use these during my math rotations. The students are given the assignment in Google Classroom. When they get to this rotation, they simply open it up and begin working. When they are finished, they turn it in digitally.
You could also project these activities on an Interactive Board as well to complete with the whole class.
What is so great about this product!
★ It is NO PREP
★ It is PAPERLESS
★ On Google, their work SAVES AUTOMATICALLY
★ Technology = ENGAGING
★ Can practice ANYWHERE
★ Students are working independently on their individual file
★ You can DIFFERENTIATE by sending different assignments to individual students.
★ You are working on MATH STANDARDS
★ TECHNOLOGY STANDARDS
★ Students LOVE it!
**IMPORTANT NOTES**This resource is in Google Slides format. You will NEED TO HAVE ACCESS to GOOGLE SLIDES to use this resource. It is also helpful to have GOOGLE CLASSROOM but not necessary. It will help you easily send the activities to your students.
Please note: I am not affiliated or associated with Google, nor do they endorse this resource.