Whether I am introducing multiplication for the first time, or reviewing it again with my students who are struggling, I feel as if I give out a zillion multiplication charts and solving strategy sheets! - Okay, maybe that is a slight exaggeration. BUT - my Multiplication Fact Folders have been a tremendous help in learning and reinforcing basic multiplication facts in my classroom!
What's in a Fact Folder?
- Each fact folder comes with multiplication fact strips, to practice the basic facts 0-12.
- The outside of the folder is where students keep their fact strips they've either mastered or need to practice more.
- The inside of the folder includes a multiplication chart, as well as a variety of multiplication solving strategies, and important multiplication vocabulary to include, in a neat and organized location!
- Print your folder in color or in black & white
- Print as a PDF or as a PowerPoint
*Blank strips to practice more facts that I have not included, extra tabs to include information you would like to personalize, and a blank multiplication chart.
Want to see more of my math manipulatives?
Charley's Classroom - MORE Math Manipulatives
If you have any questions do not hesitate to ask!
Want to see my resources put to use in my classroom? Click & follow my blog