Also included in
- Simply PROJECT & PLAY with the ultimate digital math and ELA game BUNDLE. This virtual math and language arts games bundle includes 81 PowerPoint and Google Slides games that are READY IN SECONDS. If you're looking to engage your 2nd and 3rd grade students with math and ELA review FUN all year lPrice $162.50Original Price $324.92Save $162.42
- Practice and review multiplication facts ALL YEAR LONG with this bundle of PROJECT & PLAY resources! This virtual math game bundle includes 12 PowerPoint and Google Slides math games that are READY IN SECONDS. If you're looking for an easy way to engage your third grade students with multiplicatPrice $29.00Original Price $42.00Save $13.00
Interactive winter multiplication practice that's ready in seconds! Use this digital multiplication fact game with white boards to add some winter FUN to your math fact fluency practice. Your 3rd grade students will love the wintery weather characters obscuring the digits in their multiplication equations, and you'll love how engaged your students are with their multiplication facts.
**Includes a Google Slides version. This link, along with instructions, can be found to the left of slide 1 or in the Notes section of slide 1 when viewing the PowerPoint in editing (not presentation) mode. The Google version does not include teacher directions or editable text boxes and slides, so it is ready to be shared directly with students and parents via Google Classroom as a homework or distance learning activity.**
This digital resource is a perfect fact practice or review activity you can use immediately with your 3rd grade students. No paper needed! It includes multiplication fact practice problems that meet third grade standards + missing multiplier and equal equation problems to provide a challenge.
Use this multiplication fact practice activity as a:
- Whole class math warmup
- Small group activity during math centers (display the show on an iPad or Chromebook)
- Fun winter math activity during the month of December or January
- Review activity before a timed test
- Brain break – have students shout and/or act out answers in the manner of the clip art instead of using white boards. Fun, easy, and perfect for inside recess!
The interactive slide show contains every multiplication equation with a factor of 0-12 + 20 challenge problems for built in differentiation.
The PowerPoint includes 189 total problems organized into the following sections:
- Student intro and instructions
- 1 Practice problem
- 168 Multiplication problems with factors 0-12
- 20 Challenge problems
- Editable teacher slides and instructions
- Thank you, credits & copyright
All possible multiplication equations using factors 0-12 are included with factors written in two ways for commutative property practice (example: 2×4 & 4×2 are both included)
If you would like to make changes to the slide show, the text boxes on the instruction & practice problem slides are editable + there are 4 editable slides included at the end of the show for you to edit, copy, and paste into the existing show so you can reuse this resource. The clip art is not included on the editable slides due to copyright restrictions. However, links to the free & paid clip art sets used are provided in the teacher notes within the product.
The digital download includes:
- 1 PowerPoint file (with embedded font on editable slides)
- Link to a Google Slides version of the activity
Have a fab day Super Teacher,
Sign up for the Super Teacher e-mail list and be the first to know about exclusive freebies, new products, and get super teacher tips and tricks for your teacher toolbox delivered right to your inbox!
If you like this product you might also like:
Ready, Set, Show ULTIMATE BUNDLE! The Ultimate Project & Play Resource **Includes all standards-based reviews PLUS fact practice activities**
Ready, Set, Show STANDARDS BUNDLE! **Includes all standards-based math reviews**
Keep an eye out for more "Ready, Set, Show" activities aligned with 2nd-3rd grade math standards coming soon!
Become a follower and be the first to know about new Super Teacher freebies and product launches. It's Easy!
Just Click HERE to become a follower. You will then receive customized email updates from TpT when I upload new products to my store. I typically give a 20% discount on all new products for the first 48 hours, so please follow and get in on the discounted fun. Nothing’s better than saving some moolah!
Get TPT credit to use on future purchases. It's FREE!
Go to your “My Purchases” page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a blinking “Provide Feedback” option. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. I love reading your comments and value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you!