Year after year, do your students still seem to struggle with their multiplication facts? Instead of teaching them "tricks", try giving them new strategies to help them attain the correct answers. In this NO PREP curriculum, I have included explanation pages for each fact 0-12, to help show students the connections and patterns that exist throughout multiplication.
There are 5 combined pages practicing the Zero and Identity Property, as well as 1 quiz.
Each individual fact (2-12) will receive 6 practice pages + 1 quiz:
- (Page 1) Hundreds Chart where students need to fill in the missing numbers and write down the patterns that they notice about these multiples.
- (Page 2)An explanation of each fact, examples and practice problems.
- (Page 3) A Spinner Game where students will practice finding the products of certain facts.
- (Page 4) A Multiples Maze where students will complete the maze by coloring only the multiples of the specific number.
- (Page 5)40 Equations that students will find the product for-- you can have them attach their work for the facts they have not memorized--YET.
- (Page 6) 8 Word Problems where students have to write the correct multiplication equation for each scenario, as well as fill in the blank for each word problem with the correct missing number. (Students are asked to either determine a missing factor or the product).
- 1 quiz with a review section.