Are your students ready to master multiplication? I designed this multiplication fact practice resource for students to master their strategies, facts, and multiplication properties.
This resource includes:
- Multiplication Properties Quick Reference Guide
- Ways to Show Multiplication Quick Reference Guide
- Printable Fact and Strategies Practice Book for facts 2-12
- DIGITAL, interactive version in Google Slides
- Suggested Answer Key
- Cover Pages to make student booklets
Differentiation: This resource includes two options for use: One set reviews properties and strategies. A second version does not include the properties for easy scaffolding and differentiation. Please see the preview for more information.
The Version WITH Multiplication Properties Reviews:
- Identity Property of Multiplication
- Zero Property of Multiplication
- Commutative Property of Multiplication
- Associative Property of Multiplication
- Distributive Property of Multiplication (using arrays)
BOTH Versions Review:
- Using a multiplication chart to find patterns and products
- Creating arrays
- Repeated Addition
- Using a Number Line
- Equal Groups
- Skip Counting
- Multiplication Word Problems
This resource is perfect for teaching, reteaching, practicing, or mastering multiplication math facts. You can use it as a teaching tool and complete it as you learn about the properties and ways to show multiplication, or students can complete it as a review to practice math facts.
Answer Key Note: Please note that for many of the tasks, students select the fact they want to model. For this reason, a complete answer key was not possible. I did, however, include an answer key for all the math facts and the tasks that had concrete answers.
Looking for even more Multiplication Resources?