This Multiplication Worksheets Print & Go Pack includes 20 pages of thoughtfully designed printables
covering many third grade Common Core multiplication standards and concepts. This pack also provides enrichment for your second graders, and a review opportunity for your fourth graders.
This fun pack is also available at a discount in the best-selling 3rd Grade Multiplication BUNDLE
This 3rd Grade Math Print & Go Pack is useful as:
• skills practice as you encounter these multiplication concepts in your math curriculum,
• multiplication practice for fast finishers,
• multiplication small group work,
• multiplication homework, and
• in multiplication math centers.
Looking for more multiplication practice for your kids?
You might also be interested in this ★ MULTIPLICATION Every Day NO PREP Mega-Pack
★ It's packed with over 180 fun, standards-based multiplication printables
, for building skills all year long!
If you like the variety in this pack, you may also like its "sister product," the DIVISION Print & Go Pack!
Multiplication printables and concepts include:
1. Multiplication Mania: multiplication as repeated addition, multiplication in word problems
2. How Many?: interpreting whole number products, using equal groups
3. Group-O-Rama: drawing equal groups to represent multiplication problems, interpreting whole number products
4. Arrays, Arrays, Arrays: using arrays to solve multiplication problems within 100
5. Colorful Arrays: drawing arrays to represent multiplication problems
6. Skip Counting With Number Lines: interpreting whole number products using number lines for skip counting (2 and 3 as factors)
7. Skip Counting With Number Lines: interpreting whole number products using number lines for skip counting (4 and 5 as factors)
8. Skip Counting With Number Lines: interpreting whole number products using number lines for skip counting (6, 7, and 8 as factors)
9. Mmm, Mmm, Mmm, Multiplication: solving multiplication problems with factors of 2, 3, 4, and 5 in a color-by-number format
10. Mmm, Mmm, Mmm, Multiplication: solving multiplication problems with factors of 6, 7, 8, and 9 in a color-by-number format
11. A Yummy, Silly Riddle: interpreting whole number products in a fill-in-the-blank-to-solve-the-riddle format
12. Multiplication Beast-O: practicing multiplication facts within 36 in a bingo-like format
13. In and Out: input/output boxes--determining unknown number in a multiplication equation involving three numbers
14. In and Out and Missing Symbols: determining unknown number in a multiplication equation involving three numbers and comparing products
15. Missing Symbols and Missing Factors: determining unknown number and unknown symbol in a multiplication equation involving three numbers
16. Name That Number: using symbols for unknown quantities in equations
17. Fact Families: identifying X/÷ fact families
18. Follow Along: solving multi-step problems using multiplication and division within 100
19. Estimating Products: estimating the product of a 2-digit number and a 1-digit number
20. Multiplication Stories: writing and solving multiplication equations given a word problem
A "My Multiplication Packet" blackline cover page is also included, should you choose to use this as a multiplication packet.
You may also be interested in these Grade 3 CCSS-aligned math products:
Fractions Print & Go Pack: The Grade 3 BUNDLE
Fractions Print & Go Pack: 3.NF.A.1
Fractions Print & Go Pack: 3.NF.A.2
Fractions Print & Go Pack: 3.NF.A.3
Christmas Math: Grade 3 Packet
Thanksgiving Math: Grade 3 Packet
Geometry Game: "I Have...Who Has...?"
Beat the Clock: Math Fact Practice Bundle
To earn TPT credits to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases
page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback
button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. You can check your credit balance in your TpT Credit Balance
page. Every 100 Credits is worth $5 that you can apply towards future TpT purchases in my store, or any TpT store. I value and appreciate your feedback!
Be the first to know about my new products, discounts, and freebies:
• Look for the green star
next to my store logo and click it to become a follower.
You’ll receive customized email updates about this store, and be the first to know when new products are added.