Looking for an alternative way to practice multiplication facts besides flashcards? Check out this product!
- Page 4 on colored cardstock.
- Cut in half, making 2 practice board out of each page.
- Students may practice individually or in partners.
- Each student will need: a practice board, a pencil, and a large paperclip.
- Model how to create the spinner with a pencil and paperclip before students are working on their own. (view page 3 as reference)
How to Play:
Spin each wheel to get 2 numbers.
Multiply the numbers together to create a product.
Supply a multiplication chart for students to self- correct.
Students may write down facts in their notebooks.
The partner who answered the most facts correctly wins!
When to Use:
- Math Center
- Partner Work
- Send home for students to practice at home
- Early Finishers
- Spin Whole Group & Solve as Warm Up
If you like this product, please rate and follow my TPT store! For more activities and ideas, check out my Instagram- @thebeachyteachy ! Thank you!