"Multiplication Is Sweet!"
Copy and paste this URL to watch a video on this product and see it in action!!
Great for Hispanic students needing math instruction in their first language or for the unique group of Spanish immersion teachers like myself who teach math in the Spanish language.
This is 56-page PDF file for a three file folder lapbook filled with games and activities to help students master the basic multiplication facts from 0-12. And what better theme than yummy candy!! The lapbook can be done in COLOR or B & W.
* CandyLand Board Game - Missing Factors and Rules of Multiplication
* Candy Product Pull-Up - Have fun pulling candies out of their wrappers while practicing almost every basic multiplication fact.
* Graphing Challenges - Graph results of the facts students know.
* Using a Multiplication Table to find Products
* Multiples Minibooks - Practice finding the multiples of 3, 4, 6, 7, 8, & 9 on 100's charts
* Lollipop Shape Book - List rhymes and tricks to remember the facts.
* Candy Battle - Battle for the greatest product.
* Win medals for each of the Candy Product Pull-Up Challenges
For more about lapbooks, go to: http://www.flapjacklapbooks.com/
I am also selling two of the games within this lapbook individually at full size to use in centers or small groups. Look for "Candy Battle Greatest Product Multiplication Game (Spanish Version)" and/or "CandyLand Missing Factors & Rules of Multiplication Game (Spanish Version)."