PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
3.55 MB | 31 pages
Needing something different to help your students who are struggling to master their multiplication facts? I've implemented online games, flashcards, and daily review and practice routines. However, a portion of my class needs something more.
I designed these intervention activities on the basis that many of my students who are not mastering their multiplication facts need to develop greater number sense and to increase their "count by" speed and ability. The tasks in this Intervention set focus on multiples of 11.
Each set includes the following:
* Note to the Teacher, Number Sense Definition, Intervention Goals pg,
* Which of these does not belong? (12 problems)
* Which of these does not belong: Extend your thinking journal pages
* Find the Missing Multiple (12 problems)
* Find the Missing Multiple (Challenge: 6 problems)
* 2 Multiples of "_" Searches with 3 solutions in each puzzle
* Answer Keys
* Enlarged Tasks Format for Small Groups (30 cards)
Download the product preview to learn and see more!