Multiplication Facts Passport motivates students to learn their facts. This print and staple multiplication passport creates a checklist/booklet that helps your students learn and memorize their multiplication facts (up to 12 x 12) over the summer (or any time).
How can I use this product?
Just print, cut in 1/2 and staple to make a booklet for each student to take home and practice their multiplication facts. Perfect for the end of year math time for them to assemble and decorate the cover.
What is included?
1 pdf file with 20 pages
* 2 pages of cover/copyright info/and teacher notes
* 1 page with a cover for your students to decorate
* 1 page with for "passport" information (name, date, etc.)
* 3 pages with hints, tips, and to set goals
* 10 pages - one for each number (from 2-12) of facts
* 1 page of a multiplication table
* 1 page of qr codes and internet links to multiplication games for them to play
* 1 page with instructions for two multiplication games they can play to become fluent in multiplication facts
Is this available in a bundle?
This activity is bundled with Eight Best Selling Multiplication Products for a 25% savings
Do you have other products that are related?
Please check out all my multiplication activities!
Other questions or requests?
Please contact me through the "Ask a Question " tab above or email me at Deirdre@evilmathwizard.com
. As always I ask that if you like what you see, to please leave feedback! Also, if you'd like to be notified when I add a new item to my store then please click on the "follow me" button.
Want to connect with Evil Math Wizard?
Visit my blog
for K-5 math tips and freebies you can use tomorrow in your classroom. You can also find me on Facebook