Needing something different to help your students who are struggling to master their multiplication facts? I've implemented online games, flashcards, and daily review and practice routines. However, a portion of my class needs something more.
I designed these intervention activities on the basis that many of my students who are not mastering their multiplication facts need to develop greater number sense and to increase their "count by" speed and ability. The tasks in this Intervention set focus on multiples of 6.
This set includes the following:
* Note to the Teacher, Number Sense Definition, Intervention Goals pg, Multiples of 6 Number Sense
* Discovering Patterns in Multiples of 6
* Which of these does not belong? (12 problems)
* Which of these does not belong: Extend your thinking journal pages
* Find the Missing Multiple (12 problems)
* Find the Missing Multiple (Challenge: 6 problems)
* 2 Multiples of "_" Searches with 3 solutions in each puzzle
* Answer Keys
* Enlarged Tasks Format for Small Groups (30 cards)
Download the product preview to learn and see more!
All sets now available!
Multiplying by 2's
TRY IT FREE!
Multiplying by 3's
Multiplying by 4's
Multiplying by 5's
Multiplying by 6's
Multiplying by 7's
Multiplying by 8's
Multiplying by 9's
Multiplying by 10's
Multiplying by 11's
Multiplying by 12's
Want them all? Go straight to the bundle pack to get the sets at 20% off!
Number Sense Intervention Bundle
Read More about My Reflections and Resources at the Tarheelstate Teacher Blog
Instagram is My Jam! Follow me!
Pin With Me on Pinterest!
Find me on Facebook!