MULTIPLICATION FACTS ABOUND!
Multiplication facts - how important are they to your students? This set of 15 worksheets is all on multiplication facts. Here is what you'll receive:
Pages 1 - 3 : Comparing Multiplication Facts; 3 pages where students must put sets of facts in order from smallest to largest; 26 examples in all plus a BONUS at the end;
Pages 4 and 5 : Missing Facts and Answers; students must fill in the blanks in small equations with missing numbers; 50 examples in all plus 10 BONUS questions at the end = 60 examples on this one;
Pages 6 and 7 : Multiplication Facts and Picks! students must match multiplication facts from one page to matching answers on another page, but the second page is written all out IN WORDS making them think a little more = challenging!
Pages 8 and 9 : Multiplication Facts - DRAW YOUR ANSWER! CRAZY but COOL! students match facts by DRAWING the correct answer; different type of worksheet but great practice; time consuming and fun;
Pages 10 - 12 : Can You List Them All?? Students are given a specific number and must list ALL the multiplication facts for that number; 23 challenging examples in all will take time to complete;
Pages 13 - 15 : 32 WORD PROBLEMS all dealing with multiplication facts; 3 pages of word problems in all plus 3 BONUS ones at the end;
Your download of 24 pages includes answers. They are all decorated for fun. By David Filipek
* ALSO AVAILABLE FOR YOU - CLICK ANY LINK YOU WANT:
- POWERPOINT MULTIPLICATION FACTS ONE
- 63 slides, interactive and self-correcting! Designed for individual use on the computer, students reinforce their multiplication facts with this program. Students must reinforce each fact before going to the next.
- POWERPOINT MULTIPLICATION FACTS TWO
- 63 slides where students must choose the correct fact to match a given number. Self-correcting and designed for individual use on the computer. Great activity to reinforce their times tables. Completely different from Powerpoint Facts One.
- DIVISION FACTS MATCHUPS!
90 division facts in all!! You receive 3 FULL worksheets of 18 examples. Each example starts with one fact and 4 more after it. Students must circle the fact OR facts that match the first one. There can be MORE than one match so students must solve EVERY fact – 90 in all. Great activity reinforcing their division facts!
* * * GREAT TEACHING TO YOU!